I am joining in the August Happiness Challenge with bloggers, like The Gal Herself, who are finding and posting one thing that makes them happy every day during this month. Today, however, there were several things that made me smile and feel happy, so I decided to post about all of them.
😊 This morning, I decided that my email had gotten completely out of hand and filled with junk, so I took a few minutes and cleaned up my inbox and unsubscribed to a myriad of companies that somehow had my email address and was sending me junk emails and ads on a daily basis. It made me smile that, at least for the moment, my inbox is cleaned out and my email is more manageable.
😊 Work continued on our backyard deck today. We are very pleased with the quality of workmanship that our contractors are doing. The patio cover should be completed next week. I know that we will enjoy this deck and patio cover for many years to come and that makes me happy.
😊 A few weeks ago I subscribed to Angel Studios, but I had a hard time getting the service set up. I admit that I am not the most tech savvy person and when I tried to access Angel on our TVs, I would try and fail and then get frustrated and quit trying. (We think that the problem was that both of our TVs are 7-10 years old). This morning, however, I decided to figure it out, and finally had success! I was able to find the Angel Studios app on my TV, create an account and get signed in to watch the awesome, family-friendly content (including The Chosen) that Angel produces. I don't watch a lot of TV, but it made me happy that I was able to figure out how to access Angel and it's excellent content.
What made you happy today? If you want to join in, each day in August you are to post about something that makes *you* happy. Pretty simple. And, it doesn't even have to be every day if you don't want it to be. It's a great way to remind ourselves that there are positive things going on in our lives, our communities, and the world.
Until next time,
😊Deb💖
"Being happy never goes out of style."
~Lilly Pulitzer
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and comments! Have a wonderful day!